Wednesday, May 14, 2014

100.

It is my goal to be able to talk to you guys from the other side of this goal. The other side being the finish line that is 100 pounds lost.

I realize what a lofty goal that is, but I am prepared to do it. I don't have a time-frame, but "as soon as humanly possible" is really the only one that comes to mind.

Tonight I had my first session with a personal trainer. I get 8 sessions over the next month, twice a week, to help get me "jump started" on my fitness routine. In addition to the 2 weekly workout sessions with my trainer, I will also be attending Zumba classes.

This blog will be my chronicle, my accountability and help track my journey.

Today, I am 230 pounds and I won't stop until I am 130. That is the highest possible weight for my healthiest BMI, a BMI that's in the "green", not the yellow, or where I am currently... the red.

Never in my life did I think I would ever have 100 lbs. to lose. Never. I never, ever thought I'd get this big. It happens overnight, it seems! Sometimes I feel like I went to sleep one night a healthy 160 and gained 40 or 50 lbs. in my sleep... it's definitely that easy.

Well... let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment